- About Us
- Local Standards Group
Local Standards Group
As of 1st September 2017 Scargill Junior School converted to Academy status within Hornchurch Academy Trust. This means that the Governing Body of the school ceased in its functions as of 31st August 2017.
We have appointed a Local Standards Group of seven members, including two parents, who were appointed by the election process.
Who are the Local Standards Group members?
- Reverend Keith Turner (Chair)
- Will Thompson (Vice Chair)
- Helen Graham (Head of School)
- Michael Tracey (Deputy Head)
- Karen Akerman (Safeguarding)
- Mary Deighan (SEND)
- Rachida Boukari (Pupil Premium)