Click here to view our current Uniform Policy.
- Grey skirt or trousers
- White shirt (not Polo shirt)
- Scargill Junior School tie
- Maroon cardigan, jumper or Scargill Junior School fleece
- Black shoes or plain black trainers, no logos.
- Black, grey, or white socks
- Black or Grey tights
- Red gingham dresses (Summer)
Please bring your childs PE kit to school on the first day of each half term. Please take your childs PE home over school holidays.
All children need a full PE kit. This consists of:
- a T-Shirt in their house colour - The children are organised into house colours:
|Spitfire - Green||Hurricane - Blue||Bulldog - Yellow||Gladiator - Red|
- plain black shorts (it is not appropriate for tights to be worn under PE shorts)
- a tracksuit for outdoor PE lessons (Scargill School tracksuit is available from the Havering Schoolwear and Premier Schoolwear shop but they may also wear plain black jogging bottoms)
- Non-marking black plimsolls are also required. Trainers are allowed for outside PE lessons only.
All items of clothing should be clearly labelled with your child's name.
No Jewellery is allowed in school apart from a watch. Please note this does not include Fitbits and smart watches. Watches need to be removed for PE lessons.
All uniform can be purchased from both the Havering Schoolwear Shop and Premier Schoolwear, which can be found at:
160-162 Hornchurch Rd
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm
Friday and Saturday 9am - 5pm
01708 767 890
01708 377 699
This location is for click and collect only. Online store only.